Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Oh Rachel You’re So Fine!



I am OBSESSED with American fashion designer Rachel Roy. Her fashion line is carried exclusively at The Bay.

My sister and I frequently try on the designer’s dresses, shirts, and skirts in a cramped fitting room at The Bay while “ooing” and “ahing” over the gorgeous clothing. We compliment each other and then make every excuse under the sun to try and convince ourselves that we should just go for it. But I always end up leaving the clothing and a piece of my heart behind. Don't get me wrong, the prices are not unreasonable, but as you know, I'm pretty thrifty. 

So you can only imagine my pure and utter excitement when I found a pair of Rachel Roy velvet and satin pants from the designer at 65% off! One pair, IN MY SIZE! Picture a sexy black tuxedo style pant with satin panels running along the inner and outer leg. G.l.a.m.o.r.o.u.s.  

What did I say? Charge it! 

Now this is what I call an "amazeballs moment.



















 Shanghai Chic Black Pant (Macys)



2 comments:

  1. Rachel Roy is amazing. Those shoes are definitely a steal! Such a great buy and they look great on your feet.
    XO Wil Harris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! The shoes are from Spring.

      Delete